Thursday, January 26, 2012

A blog is born.

     Against my better instincts, I have caved to blog-dom.  Every rational cell of my body is screaming in protest as I type.. and yet...... I blog.  It's not that I don't appreciate blogs - I truly do - it's just I'm not sure I have anything blog-quality to offer. (How many times is it okay to use the word 'blog' in a blog? 4 times in the first paragraph okay?  Damn, now we're at 6.)
     I made a blog for two principal reasons:
              1. Parental pressure
              2. Cambodia is FUNNY
     So, dear reader (yes, intentionally singular), bear with me.  I'll type away, share some photos, and we'll see where that takes us. I blog, therefore I am?

1 comment:

  1. I'll read it! (Work is generally very slow.) Now you have more than one reader - congrats!

    ReplyDelete